||SpeedTech Auto Racing Schools consider safety priority #1.
Before any drivers can climb into one of the top-line race cars to drive, they are
provided detailed instruction about the cars, the equipment and, most of all, the safety
features present in all elements of the driving experience.
When individuals or corporations sign up for SpeedTech programs, they get the constant
supervision of professionals with decades of experience and NASCAR -approved, full
steel-bodied race cars.
Safety is a primary focus of all the programs, including:
- Five-point safety harness
- Schnell-certified helmets
- Flame-resistant driving suits
- Race-spec fire extinguishers in all race cars
- Steel rollcages
- Constant radio contact among instructors during track time
- Spotters positioned around the track
- Constant radio contact with track safety personnel